Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Must Have Fun

Its TGIF!

I'm supposed to feel good ...but my monthly period came and gives me super lower backaches and a moody feeling... aha! maybe I'm feeling down the last few days as red flag is coming...my hubby was the one absorbing that sudden change in me.... i wanted to strangled his neck for not coming home early from work... and he text me to stop my "chemical imbalance" yesterday ... i know what he means, hormonal imbalance, he used to joke on it when i had this usual mood swings....

Great news, my sister told me that she already got her brand new car (Toyota avanza) just as she sold her Toyota van. Well, she can't drive it before...for it was so huge and long..now, I'm wishing her good luck in driving her new car, and i will only ride on it after i assure that she knows well how to drive.. i once caught her drive testing a friend's Honda CRV with her ear shuttering screaming while on the steering wheel and i swear i will never want to be in the passenger seat (hahahaha!)

And to top it all, she got a new poodle named CHOC-Leit, a 2 month old toy poodle that really resembles to Fluffy so much.. and their neighbor, surprisingly gave them a 4 month old red miniature pinscher as his new male Rottweiler wants it dead before the end of the day (hehehe)... and as luck is coming my way... my sis gave me the pinscher, she said it was bullying her poodle.. we are so excited i already bought a dog collar and a dog bowl for Baldwin, his new name..

I'll go there tonight after work and get to see the puppies and the car, all new!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: