Powered by Blogger.
RSS

ON BEING EMOTIONAL


Whoa! after few days, i still feel the familiar heart pumping emotions i experienced lately.... i guess i'm really growing old, a bit of something, good or bad .. i'm so quick to get emotional...but im a Leo and born in the year of the Tiger, i'm a fighter... i'm coping up with the stress and go on and let them...soon, i know it will be over ...

I'm glad theres still Vince, my nephew, he really gave me that encouragement to feel happy like what we had this morning over the phone.. He cheerfully greet me with. "Hi tita, you miss me?" and of course i reply with a Yes, and its true. Hes been in his daddy's house for 1 week and we really missed his usual ways of asking about everything he heard or saw really brightens ones day until your the one who will give up, i usually end up staring, thinking on how to answer his endless questions.

Children nowadays are simply amazing. Soon, Vince will celebrate his 6th birthday this April and i know, he will ask me to go to the mall and he will personally choose my gift for him... I know also, as he grows old and taller so as his gift prices will be more expensive.. and i will always be a willing Tita to share that little happiness to him.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: