Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Pizza, honey?

I'm into eating again...I've tried to stop eating much during dinner but i was so tired from a long travel (office-home) and the smell of the food in our kitchen makes me wanna sit down and eat before i could ever think of dieting...

And now, my hubby really tests my patience in food controlling... you see, he text me that he has a meeting with their US counterparts and will go home late. So after eating (yes, i ate again!) and a little chit chat with his relatives (who come to visit my in laws), i go straight to our room, fix some small things in our cabinet and the tired overpowers me so i lay down to our bed and fall asleep... and then he came, and kiss me and whisper, you want pizza, honey?

Pizza!!!! sounds good! "but sorry hon... i will never eat again...not this wee hours of the morning"..so i told him to just eat and let me continue sleeping.. but here i am, all awake.... i can hear them talking at the living room... or maybe, i am thinking of the delicious pizza feast... gee... maybe, i should rest and sleep...


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: