Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Back to Work

Yeah, reality bites.. its back to work.. and me and my hubby are both laughing last night in our room when we said that we wish that its Friday again... hay... we both need to rest... and spending some time at Laguna really relaxes our body and mind.

I've had a very busy weekend and holiday.. we spent 2 celebrations for my husbands birthday in our house and in Laguna last Saturday night..whew, you can't imagine how tiring it was ... cooking and cooking all day... good thing, the foods was already prepared in Laguna when we got there.. I'm so happy that some of his friends at work and in school was there in our house to celebrate with my hubby.. i bought him a chocolate cake (his fav) and even agreed to pose for the candle blowing (hehehe ).. such a kiddo! =)

To top it all, i got a new Samsung celphone!! a Z240 model... I'm so happy that finally, I've got this phone I'm longing to buy ages ago... 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: