Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Blankets

I asked my dealer in DAkki products if she have Hello Kitty items for sale. Since after her hubby migrated to the US, i never had a chance to order some items from her. Her husband was my hubby's officemate and they are the one suffering to our "sidelines" business. After i ordered items to her, her hubby will be the one to bring it in their office and will gave it to my hubby to bring it home with him. Haha, good guys huh!

But since i want to bought something for my sister who loves to collect Hello Kitty, I asked my dealer if she had one. Luckily, she had one Hello Kitty blanket for sale. But she had an account in ebayph and all her items posted in there... after i registered..so i can buy the items, i included also Pooh and friends blanket, it looks good in the picture. We settled in the price and we agreed to meet at SM makati.

I meant to surprised my sis about it, so i ask our househelp to laundry the blanket.... so before my sis came home, it was already in her bed. But my sister came home earlier than we expected and guess what she noticed in the garden? The Hello Kitty blanket hanging there waiting to dry up!

Spell was broken ...... she asked me who owns the blanket and i can't hide it anymore.... I told her that i bought it for her.. She said 'WOW!" and before she can thank me... she said, "Magpapamisa ako nito, binilhan mo ako ng walang okasyon' .... and everyone laugh at it. She text and thank me again though...




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: