Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Born to Love you

When me and my hubby had these "precious" little time to chat on the latest about us....work, family etc, i never forget to ask if he loves me... in which he will quickly replied, "SUPER!" when i barge to be serious and pretend to feel sad... he will pinch me in my nose and say, " of course, i do"...

Those were my "jealous" days.... knowing how good my husband at work and dealing with other people, with his usual cool guy effect... and wonderful singing voice.. plus a knowing smile to each and every one...

If ever you will know our love story, how it began and how we survive the storm.. 4 years of going steady before marrying ... its cute... just like the lyrics of one of my fave love song....



Born to Love you
Duke George


You walk into my life
And change the balance of my days
With your eyes you say
I am yours and you are mine
But still something's very wrong
No I can't just go along
Though you want to stay
I must find a reason to delay

Chorus:

We're not the same
You play a game
I know
But if I keep my feelings strong
I'll find the song you sing
Though i can tell
We're worlds apart and in my heart it's clear
That Love has found a cloudy day
I'm here to say that
I was born to love you

Such a lovely face
With a warm and tender smile
Though I want you so
Something deep inside keeps saying
Don't trust your heart this time
Could my mind be playing games
Am I so betrayed
That my heart and mind can never be the same?

(Chorus)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: