Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Chase the Menace?

Our stocks supplies in our kitchen were about to run out... i joke my hubby that its because prices in the grocery store are too high that it affects our monthly budget..so we agreed to meet at SM (mall of Asia) to do some groceries shopping. On my way, he text me that we should go home first to look after Chase -- whose running mad and wild inside our house and my mother in law can't even touch him. He barks furiously at my father in law every time Chase sees him. Nanay said it all happens when Tatay prevented Chase to go out to follow Nanay outside. Cats are all over the place and with Chase as fast runner , they can never catch Chase once he run after them.

Though i heed to my hubbys request, I can't believe it, Chase is so small and sometimes people thought its a chihuahua puppy. When i reached the house, i peeked in the window to look for Chase, and there he was, lying at the middle of the living room with lots of pieces of foam all over the place. Nanay opened the door for me, and Chase wake up and jump and i carried him. I asked my in law, what happen...she said what my husband sent in my cellphone, she can't prevent Chase to ruin the foams below our sofa set. How can it be?

If only Chase can talk when i brought him in our room, I asked him whats happening to him... instead, he looked at me, sad in his face and went to lay down at the corner of our bed. I smiled.... i can't tell, whether hes saying he's guilty or not by the way he looked at me.. So, i had this urged to snapped a picture of him. O, Chase, we might bring you back to Laguna if they choose not to take care of you anymore....



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: