Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Friday Magic Madness

It's TGIF again! =) and to make way for the friday magic madness era on my fav radio station way back college years, 89.9 fm... i'm listening to the all new wave mp3's here in my pc! boys don't cry, upside down, rico mambo to name a few.. hehehe, i still knew these songs and lyrics...

i'll go straight to Laguna after work, my hubby and his nephew will follow after his work and after 2 bottles spree courtesy of his boss who'll take a 3 week vacation to Canada! whew! atta guy!

I wonder when can we go to even a Hongkong holiday for both of us? hmmmm.....

My big sis will pick up Chase in our house this morning.... a car setter dog... hehehe... he will have his 2 shots of vaccination on Sunday and hopefully he'll be a good puppy after that.. as i wish.. he keeps on barking to anyone in our house and seems a good and nice pet when I and my hubby arrives home... what must he thinking?



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: