Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Pre-Party

Today,I took a leave from work, we have an early celebration of my hubby's birthday tom. As usual, i slept late but still an early riser, i took Chase outside and let him play and do his daily walk, i just can let him loose from his harness, he really loves to chase cats and the cats happily waiting for a chance to scratch him in the face...


Our agenda.. celebrate his birthday here in our house today and then tomorrow at my family's house in Laguna...if I'm right... he might have some plan on his mind... i also want to go to Cartimar in Pasay ( a well known place of many pet stores) got to see some new stuff for Chase or if i can buy a female partner for him... My sister and I plans to breed our dogs for business..Well, if we will have time for that, why not?







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: