Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Sleeping House

I knew it... we had a change of plan... we will celebrate my hubby's birthday here in our house tomorrow... some of his friends and office mates will come and then will continue with a dinner with my family at laguna. Sound good, huh!
We went to cartimar at pasay to look for something for Chase, wow, there's a lot of stuffs and animals for sale there! we came across a cute Chow-chow, and it cost 15,000! !!!




After a lot of bargain to lower the price, i bought a cute blue sleeping house for Chase.. he seems hostile with it at first... but he is good enough to pose for the a cute picture... nice dog, Chase!!!

Few more minutes and it will be my hubby's birthday... I bought a sandals for him at Mendrez... hope he will like it... =)








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: