Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Sleepy Head

Don't know what is happening, but i know i have to sleep more to make remove this heavy head and ache.... After work yesterday, from my ride in a shuttle going to Ayala, to the bus going home.. i slept.. .. and yet at home, after i washed my face, our bed was calling me.. and i drifted away.. only to found out that somebody was waking me up... its my husband! huwaat!! i need to sleep! i am so sleepy.. but he said, its only 9pm and i haven't eat dinner.. so, i have no choice but to prepare the foods and the talking goes on.. we talked, we tickled each other, we're making fun on some old stories before we become us.. until i realized that its already past 12midnight!

Gosh, i rushed to turn off the lights..... i thought i had a goodnight sleep but Chase, our min pinscher, wake us up @ past 5 am, doing his up and down jumping all over us!

I heard my husband chuckles when i move down in our bed and carry Chase down. Oh, Chase, you ruined my sleep! =)





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: