Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Tripping Scenes

My mom and elder sis bumped on the Camella homes booth last Saturday at SM ... and surprisingly, they got interested to the new houses for sale in Alabang, they are looking for a house for my brother in qatar...and so they agreed to come for a house trip yesterday... my hubby asked me if we'll go with them... its so hot and i don't feel like coming but my hubby told me to give it a try... and so, after a rushed lunch meal, we headed with 4 of the sales persons of Camella homes at daang hari, alabang...


The place is actually good and cozy and the house price is affordable ( maybe if both parents are working) and the give some time to the growing trees... it will be a perfect home .. and we want to consider it but the priority is a home in san pedro laguna (near my mothers house of course..)..


think.. think..think...





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: