Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Chase again!


We got up early this morning, though Chase didn't spare me from sleeping more because its Saturday and there's no work, he never failed getting up to our bed, doing his unhurtful little bites just to wake me up.... He won... but i'm so sleepy that i cut his daily walk and after hes done on his morning routine (peeing and pupu), i just leave him with his food at the living room and went straight to the bed to extend my sleep. Good thing i saw my mother-in-law going down from their door... Now, i can add a little more time....


When Jhon went to the spa and i left watching PBB teen edition+, i went out to close the glass window from the outside..... suddenly, Chase slip though the tiny opening of the door as I'm about to go out and run fast outside towards the gate... i went back to the house to wear my slippers and called him out loud.. but the thought that he was outside,alone... and without his sling... he never mind me calling him.

I was so shocked to see that he manage to slipped into the gate and i saw the taxi passing by. He might have seen the taxi that i saw him going under the parked car and when he sees me, he runs back to our house as fast as he could.


My heart beats so fast that i grabbed him and spank his feet and he wiggle from my grip as he understand that he just broke a major rule. As i let him down, he immediately went under our stairs, hide and then run going up to our room.

Now, as i went up to blog, i saw him lying at our bed as if nothing happens....I should have known Chase better ...... sweet yet so stubborn and strong willed dog... I have to put extra care of him.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: