Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Cuts like a knife

Have you experienced it?

I do now... and its very painful... you see, my officemate asked me for his cutter blade refill and since i'm the one safekeeping our office supplies, i thought it would be better that i should replace my cutter blade too. I'm assigned in the export side so my pink cutter is my buddy all though out the years of handling the packaging, i just need to change the blade from time to time.

I should have known how dangerous handling this new blade is, and just a mere slip on the box while removing the stickers costs me a lot of blood and a long cut in my left hand ( as if you cut pork with a knife).. huwaaah!!! good thing my officemate helped me to clean the wounds and i just bought a first aid kit for warehouse use. Now, i just replaced it with a band aid coz my hubby will surely notice it..

Its a bit painful now, but it pains my pride too. I'm using this it for years and I should now know how to respect this cutter.





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: