Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Groceries

For the 3rd time this May we do our groceries at MOA. And only after we finished at the cashier then i realized that were spending more on our stocks and supplies... but it can be explain, we needed it since Tatay was hospitalized and more and more of his relatives from the province came by to visits him and come Thursday, we are expecting another batch of visitors in our home.

Prices are all soaring high..i can't imagine that for just 4 bags of groceries can cost you a whooping P3000+. Though i needed to budget things out, when my hubbys with me doing the buying... i can never perfected a good budget plan. He's an impulse buyer. When he likes to taste this or try that, oh well, i just crossed out my lists.

Next month, i'll try to focus more on the priorities. That is, if my hubby don't come with me. =)



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 shared their thoughts:

StaLira said...

Hi! Mye, thanks for droppin by and adding me as well! I;m adding you now. Pls check it later.

tasteful voyage
a mom's note

mari said...

i'll add you as well :)
same tayo ng style ng hubby... I think we start doing the groceries without them around. the problem lang is that it's heavy to carry all those loads alone :)
thanks for dropping by!