Powered by Blogger.
RSS

"It's Friday"

Friday again! but not with our usual plans of going to Laguna every weekend.... my father in law is still in the hospital.. hope he'll get well soon.

I really dressed up nice this day, dunno why but i think i need to use my clothes that i bought in special occasions. It's all filing up in our cabinet and i thought of matching it my my maong pants so it will not look to formal for a dress. And i'm starting to use my other shoes and sandals too coz my hubby is complaining that our shoe racks belongs to my sandals and shoes alone =) and i'm never really using it. It was just there with the moth balls.

Tomorrow, my to do list is to check on my old clothes and shoes if its still ok to use or not ( or for the dress, if its still fit... hehehe)

I was so frustrated that i already found my coinpurse but never the P500 i said missing the other night.. Maybe i'm again a victim of my clumsiness. Grrr... to think i had a bag in a bag. And P500 is 500! lots of things to buy with that money... hay, another toink! in my head for that.

I surely have lots to do this weekend. Goodluck to me and hope i can still enjoy it.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: