Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Lazy Saturday

i called my sister and borrowed her car.. since, her Saturday is usually a lazy day, i know she would just sleep in the afternoon and will go in the mall on Sunday. And so i am right, she told me its ok to borrow it provided that I'll replace the gas we will consume. That's great! rather than riding a taxi, might as well use the fare for the car's gas.

I should be at Tagaytay today... working my mind and body to our company's team building. But since, i am just a replacement for somebody who backed out... i asked my boss if its ok if i will not join in todays activity and instead, enlist me to the next batch....

Good thing he said ok and he understand my explanations and asked my guy officemate to replace my slot.

So now, im here in the house, blog hopping, waiting for my ate to come over here...







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 shared their thoughts:

StaLira said...

Happy saturday Mye!

Tagged u here http://mamalira.blogspot.com/2008/05/more-about-me.html