Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Things To Do

Milet tagged me. Thanks milet!


Working is such a tiring task. When you're working non stop, you would wish you're got a lot to spend with so you will just sit and relax all day. Thats why i always anticipating the coming weekend just to taste a bit of freedom from work.


Just this morning, I walked Chase outside until hes done in his morning routine. I forgot to watch Meerkat Manor epi in Animal Planet channel last night, so i watched it this morning (good thing they have a replay).. these animals really fascinates me. Prepares my food for lunch at the office, take a bath, bid my dog goodbye (my hubby stayed in the hospital).


Moving forward, heres my to do list:


1. Visit Tatay in the hospital.

2. Proceed to Mall of Asia to do some groceries. Its payday today and were running out of stocks.

3. Look for my missing coin purse and a P500 bill in our room. I suspect Chase got it from my bag when i'm sleeping (bad dog!)

4. Watch PBB and Maligno (kapamilya ako eh.)

5. Prepares food for tomorrow.

6. If i still have time, i'll blog.





BUSY PEOPLE:1.) my chopsuey 2.) mind bubbles 3.) vanity kit 4.) somethingpurple 5.) a detour 6.) Confessions of a Supermodel Wannabe 7.) Mitch of When Silence Speaks 8.) Hailey’s Domain 9.) Hailey’s Beats and Bits 10.) Air Sick 11.) Avee’s Adventures 12.) Never Ending Stories 13.) Essay of Life 14.) Tasteful Voyage 15.) A mom’s note 16.) Jenny and Belle 17.) Chez Francine 18.) Le bric a brac de Cherie 19.) La Place De Cherie 20.) Nora 21.) Just me.. Eds 22.) My Precious 23. In My Kitchen 24. Thoughts Of Me 25. Precious Words 26. My Online Journal 27. My Colorful World 28. Life Together Starts 29. A Housewife’s Journal 30. Being a wife. Being a mom. 31. MoMieSpace 32. All about Mye Life

Now lets see your to do list : mah blogs




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: