Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Staying Healthy

I must admit i have this feeling that there's something wrong with me this past few days... I always feel a little pain on my stomach ( wait, i'm not preggy and i'm wishing i am), not on particular area but it is there..making me stop on what i am doing. I told my hubby about it and i knew his answer.. let go to the doctor.

He now do his check ups in Makati Medical Center, so i called Cocolife (our companys health card) office to provide me their coordinating doctor and his contact details at MMC. His schedule is 11am-2pm so i might as well take a leave from work next week.

Heres the catch... my guy officemate told me that they are suspecting the drinking water a certain water station is providing us..some of us in the office are having 'stomach' issues and we are getting our water from that water dispenser..Oh, once i know the cause of my stomach pains and that water is the culprit, i'm gonna get back to them..

But i just wish i'm okey. Nobody wants to get sick.. So tira-tira! (my girl aja, aja version)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 shared their thoughts:

bl☻g gurl said...

oh, that's so bad. i hope nothing serious is going to come out.. goodluck on your check up.

Len said...

aha! tira tira... another viewer of my girl... :)

hope everything is ok dear :)