Powered by Blogger.
RSS

New Face

Nah, its my blogs new template... i been busy checking on the new template best suited for my header and blog name and this is it... i hope you'll like it guys.

And now, since June 9 was declared as legal holiday, meaning 1 more free day for us...I'm thinking of doing three things.. had a facial or a foot massage or a dentist visit. But i hope my hubby won't settle for a mall "tour" again. Oh my, not on Monday please!

We are also planning to go to Our Lady of Manaoag in Pangasinan. And since my sister is going to HK next week, i hope she can lend us again her car =) and she can say "hi" to Disney for me...haha!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 shared their thoughts:

Liza C Abad said...

you have the same template with my sister.. :)
nice. :)