Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Silangan Outing




Just got here in our house. It's a fun-filled event in my hubby's department outing in a private pool in Calamba, Laguna... it was a huge place that accommodates more than 50 persons for a 2-day event. In their department, men dominated the group that consists of Engineers and IT people so they invited the wives and girlfriends of each (so it won't be boring, they said). They thought hiring a bus would be costly, so they just asked those with cars to provide the transportation. It's feels good to see my former company which serves as the meeting place that day. I can see familiar faces and everybody greeted us (the outsiders) we can feel relax.




Once there, i helped in preparing foods while the boys are having fun. They got games like pool volleyball, their boss was a willing player and its nice to see them all bonding together. We all know that working in IT environment is a very demanding job and that kind of outing were a big relieved to their busy days at the office.

I just got in the pool only at night, we have fun singing in their free videoke machines and countless of talking and meet-ups with some of the wives and girlfriends while our hubby was busy minding their own. I've learned my lessons in my previous outing with my company and i don't get let myself get tired. Everybody was happy.

I've been one of the photographers and here's what I've got.



My hubby's boys in his network group



hmmm... my hubby's relaxing at the jacussi.



fun at the pool



they don't seems to get tired, so they tried basketball this time.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 shared their thoughts:

Anonymous said...

hi mye! the pics look fun ehehehehe
a tag for u http://vanniedosa.abomar.net/2008/06/momhood-moments-tag/