Powered by Blogger.
RSS

What a TGIF!

I'm kinda sad today.. maybe because i'm stressed out, or i'm not feeling well because of the weather, or i really need to relax and here i am, working non-stop.

My eldest sister called me and they will go to our house later this evening to get the printer cable of my other sis. Then it came to me that if i need to relax, maybe i could come with them to Laguna. Come to think of it, if my hubby's relatives are still in the house, so that is the time they can use our room coz they are crowded in my in-laws room no matter how big the room is.

But the idea of leaving them and what will they think of us made me reconsider my plans. Since it was an issue before that we are going and staying in Laguna during weekends knowing that my father in law is recuperating from sickness. Well, Tatay is recuperating since year 2000 and we don't know why they think that we are leaving him alone when he was with his wife, his niece, a house helper and his sister in law.

Tsk, but we also need to rest. I just think we should. Anyways, its TGIF ! meaning we will have 2 great days away from work. I should be happy about it.

Happy weekend everyone! Tira-tira!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: