Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Kids School Assignment

My hubby's nephew, Mico, is living with us and he's 6 years now. My hubby decided last summer that it would be better if he and his aunt will live with us so my in-laws can have a companion when we are in the office.

Good thing that we enrolled Mico in an elementary school just a walking distance from our house. He will never feel tired travelling (especially during rainy season) going to school and back home.

But one thing i never expected is doing his daily assignment. You know, sometimes I can't understand why some teachers are giving their students those kinds of assignment that they can never do. Like drawing. I have these funny times with my niece, Reine (she's grade 4 now), when i visited them last time, she was all dressed up going to school and yet she and my eldest sis was cramming for one thing left to his skeleton drawing... there's no description on what is "hip bone".

So my sis asked me, "Yeth, what is hip bone?, make it fast, Reine will going to be late!" she almost shouting and I can't help but to freak out also.

And so, i answered: " It's the bone connecting the waist and the legs!" and which she immediately write down to the bond paper.

Hahaha! After they left, we can't help the urge to laughed hard as we realized that it is not the "real" meaning of hip bone. But what the heck....were in a rush! Unless her teacher will noticed it wrong. My niece will surely cry.

And last thing i know, my sister text me that Reine got a perfect score for her skeleton project!

See, my 'description' of the hip bone matters. =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: