Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Last Day

Wow, can't believe that tomorrow is already August! and finally the 'ber' months and then Christmas time! =)

It's been raining hard these days. I remember that I usually had my birthdays in a rainy celebrations. Now, I'm quite sure it will still be a rainy B-day.

I heard a sad news from my sister, our closest neighbor (just beside our house)in our Pasay home passed away last night. It was due to heart attack and he's DOA in the hospital. I've heard that he was sick before I got married and his heart has a hole but her parents can't afford for an operation so they just let it be. And now, maybe its his time now.. he's only 24 yrs old. I'll go there this weekend to pay some respect, may he rest in peace.

And another sad news..(come on, my birthday is approaching!) when my father in law went to the hospital for his routine check-up, his doctor said (upon looking at his lab results) told them that his hemoglobin drops down from a normal 12 to 8 so he needs to be admitted for a blood transfusion (2 bags) and the blood cross matching is worth 16k! huwaaah!! suddenly, I've seen by hubby sad again.. his father looks good now than before, you will never know that there's something in his blood level again...and now,he will be admitted for the 3rd times in a span of 3 months.

Oh well.....


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: