Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Must be Friday

Hmm... I'm suppose to be excited since its TGIF today but I'm half hearted about it now. First, I leave our house wearing my new black sandals I bought as sale in SM Makati last week, and since its slightly raining that time, I didn't notice the slippery gutter on the street when I'm about to cross going to the bus stop and all my confidence level went to drained when I slipped left hip side first! splat!!! arrrggg! and I still find the courage to hold on to the lady beside me so I don't fell hard on the wet ground.... the others helped me to get up and to avoid further humiliation, they said it's really slippery on that side. Kahit na! huhuhu... My side pants are all wet and thank goodness, I also I carry my bag with me to cover the wet side.

Grrr... now, getting all the work loads infront of me plus some annoying colleagues from the other company really making my Friday. And I can feel the muscle pain that slowly growing... my hubby will surely laugh hard when I tell him about it. Hehehe... But I should carry on... life is always like that.

Happy weekend friends! =)



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 shared their thoughts:

Anonymous said...

It is a good thing sis na hindi ka nabalian....well sometimes we are lucky and some days we are not...take a lot of care sis