Powered by Blogger.
RSS

On watching Cinderella


I already posted my thoughts in watching Lea Salonga's portrayal of Cinderella on her latest stage play which will start this July 29. I really wanted to watch it, and i voiced my sentiments to my hubby who asked me how much is the ticket. I scout the the ticketnet.com and found out that P1000 is the lowest ticket price which means you'll be in the far end of the stage.

My hubby asked me last night if I still want to watch the show in CCP Complex on my birthday this coming August. I wanted to say 'YES!' but I hesitated coz I know he will immediately buy the tickets without telling me. And God knows how much the ticket cost will be. One thing I'm sure, he will never sit on the top seat.

The ticket price is really pricey. We can buys lots of thing from that aside from the fact that we are in a tight budget now that Tatay is sick again. But i wish someone will sponsor the tickets for us (hehe) That will be the best birthday gift for me =) I wish.....


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: