Powered by Blogger.
RSS

BFF Gold Card Award

Milet gave this cute award. Thanks letski! =)


Now here is the rule for this award.

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award

2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog.

3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

And this awards goes to............(drum roll)

Charm, Cielo, Kate, Lira and the latest in my blog friends.... Nita


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 shared their thoughts:

gone said...

Hi this for this wonderful award I will grab it later...thanks again...

StaLira said...

ty dear! post this later. im holding dannielle right now.

Cielo said...

Hi sis thanks for the award, I've done it but autodated it to August 28 (Thursday -my tag and meme day).

Again Thanks, I do appreciate it.