Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Describe Yourself Tag

This one from Aiza

Thanks sis!=)

Rules:

  1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
  2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
  3. Tag other online friends you know.

This is me today:

1. Moody = Wake up at the wrong side of the bed but still manage to beat the time in. So, i'll be off from work early too.

2. Busy= at work, people are getting ready for the big transfer this weekend. But still find time to blog and answer tags (lol!)

3. Feeler = feeling busy, assuming...hehehe...Asked everyone here to contribute for our farewell feast tomorrow. Next week, we are in a new office.

4. Sad = Text my hubby to meet me in Mall of Asia after work, i need to unwind. I just can't get out of my head my 'down' post yesterday. I'm still sad.

5. Happy = Check BPI online and so glad that me 'sahod' na!!

6. Tired = Finishing some things to pack like the documents, some binders. Hay, so tiring!


Links: Creative In Me, Little Peanut, Me and Mine, Pea in a Pod, Sugar Magnolias, BLOGGERHAPPY, Berry Scrappy, Changing Lanes, Pit Stop, Kapturd, and so i am, Princess Bela, Our Journey To Life, My Planet Purple, Women xplore, Princess Vien, A Pcketful Of Happiness, As We Face Forever, Our Family Adventure!, My Random Thoughts, My World, On A Wonderful Day Like Today, House Everything,Hailey’s Domain, Hailey’s Bits and Beats, Jennie, The Aspacio’s, Handy Tips, Reviews Corner, Kikay Corner, Marriage and Beyond, AizaDGreat, all about Mye life

I'm tagging Milet, Cielo, Arlene, Betchay


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 shared their thoughts:

MiLeT said...

nigawa ko na to. salamat. ano handa nyo ? goodluck sa move. sana maging maganda aura nung bago nyong office.
naalala ko nung unang year ng lipat namin sa libis, nagkalupus ako tapos pagbalik ko si mama gay naman ang on sl for two months. ahihi.
oist tama na kadramahan mo ha. darating din ung sa u. basta pray ka lang.