Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Million Dollar Friend

A million thanks to Milet for giving me this award =)

"I know her personally and I know what she is undergoing right now. The stress, the pressure and the difficulties. But knowing her, she would still be able to be lively in the office."




Uy, misty eyed ako sa message ni Milet. If ever we had what were longing for, It would be the happiest moment of our lives. Dealing with the stress and pressures are not that easy. I just prayed a lot and maybe I'm really that strong, i take life one day at the time, really enjoying it. Besides, i love to laugh... i love to make friends and I love life!

And i'm giving this to -------


Arlene - we are in the same boat. I hardly posts about it here in my blog but her courage reminds me of my all the things that I've been through. We really are one tough ladies.

and

Lira - the newest Mom on the blog with one cute little daughter. We know that its not that easy raising a kid away from your homeland, but she pulls it though...





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 shared their thoughts:

Len said...

thanks sis! hay tayo tayo na lang talga ang magbibigay ng inspiration sa isa't isa. this is really no joke but we managed to handle it with GRACE. o di ba bongga natin?!!

thanks for this award.... i really, really appreciate it... mwuahz

Ozzy's Mom said...

hi mye! i have a tag for you
http://vanniedosa.abomar.net/2008/08/my-scattegories-starts-with-the-letter-v/

StaLira said...

thanks Mye. I'll post it later...baby's crying