Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Perfect Blend of Friendship

Tag from Milet.. thanks a lot sis =)


I was so indulged too much at work and I hardly had a time to visits and attend friends invites. I was thinking before that its time to give up and resign but our office transfer this mid August really gave me a sign to think it over, our new warehouse will be just a few minutes away compare to my almost 2 hrs travel time.

I'm so glad I've found new friends through blogging, you guys seems near yet so far. I'm so happy with all the comments and your greeting and it made me feel so special. And i haven't seen you except for Milet. Milet and I are not too close (we have our own buddies) when she was still in the office but we blend a lot. I can always count on her on my pc problems and she's the living help desk when our real help desk becomes a help less. She was my number 1 customer and she really purchased a lot, I tell you =)


I'm giving this to Kate and Cielo. I often visits their sites and they are so friendly. And to all my blog friends, thanks!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: