Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Sigh

Suddenly, i have these urge to unwind. Been so busy lately, work ....and home. I know i need to adjust to the situations, right in this very moment. But what can I do, I'm new to all of these things. We've been so crowded in our house I feel like i don't even belong there. Our room becomes my sanctuary that I move our things more than usual. I change our bed sheets and pillow cases every week and feel happy that it colorful designs blended with my other things.

This morning, my sister told me she will pick-up our father in the bus station and if i want to go with them in Laguna. I knew it is the sign... but i know that hubby can't came with me coz, all his other relatives are coming again and will stay for one week (as my mother in law told me before i left home to work). And would you like to know how many of us now in just a 2-bedroom house? we're 12!

Can you blame me on my want to stay on my parents house this weekend? I guess not.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: