Powered by Blogger.
RSS

A sound day

Not all of you know that my birthday was last Thursday, August 7. I just want to thank all of my friends and family who never forget my special day and greeted me. Thank you guys, I'm so happy you remembered.

My hubby asked me what was my plan. I was so touched when he emailed me that If i have something to do or wish on my birthday just let him know ( and never mind the expenses) coz we know that we're really tight in budget because of the recent hospitalization of Tatay. But really, i can't think of anything else to do or to have. God knew what is my wish and in time He'll gonna give it to us.

But hubby will never gave up... he gave me a new bag.. surprise me that afternoon with a cake, lechon and pansit (coz i said since its my day, i don't want to cook) and we went to MOA to stroll and watch Mummy 3.

Though my family were'nt able to come that day... my mom and ate came to greet me. That really made my day. And oh, i forgot, my father in law was discharged to the hospital that afternoon. So, everybody's happy.
my birthday cake =) im the honey and hubby's my haney...

with the yummy pansit


hubby's relatives joined the feast,Tatay (seated) is back!


uyyy... the MOA fanatics (while we wait for the 50% of Frech baker)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 shared their thoughts:

MiLeT said...

shucks yeth, nde kita nagreet soweee. pasensya na makakalimutin na lola mo. tumatanda na eh. ahaha. balita ko lilipat na kau sa napakaganda nyong opisina ah. goodluck.