Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Keeps Falling

"Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothin's worryin' me"


I have a plan in going to OB-Gyne today, a new one whose affiliated to our company's health card. Going to a certain doctor is expensive plus the medicines and the travel expenses should turn my eyes red because of crying... but i should never complain... I'm still free.. and i shouldn't worry.

Ayan, my post is related to the song above, hehehehe... But it keeps raining outside and the more i feeling lazy to move. I still have time though... but going to the doctor today would mean i need to take another leave of absence next week.. my boss would surely kill me!

I check my email and i'm happy that they all approved this blog that i submitted to them. See, there's still hope ( not related to the topic? ngee...) Anyways, happy weekend blogging friends! There's so many million reasons to be happy =)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: