Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Middle East Souvenir

My sister and brother's best friends was kind enough to dropped by on our house in Laguna to visits their long time friends and I was lucky that they handed me these cute souvenirs. The one from left is a Kuwait Towers as kuya's friend is a dine-in staff in one of Kuwait's hotel and from the right is the Burj Al Arab Hotel miniature glass display of this 7-star hotel in Dubai, UAE which was given my Ate's best friend. Friends working abroad always gave us a souvenirs for display. Maybe they know that me and hubby are fond of collecting cute displays in our bedroom. I asked hubby maybe we should look for a glass cabinet so it would look nice in our living room.




A cute little 3-year old girl, Kathleen (actually she's my hubby's grand daughter na ) pays us a visits yesterday and when they're about to leave early this morning she was cute enough to pose for a picture with Mico.



The weather now looks like it will rain again. Wishing you all a happy Sunday, friends! =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 shared their thoughts:

Marites said...

I like the Burj Al Arab hotel miniature. Would be nice if somebody can give me that:)