Powered by Blogger.
RSS

MY DAY

I really missed my hubby for almost one week because their team was so busy working and finishing their department 2009 budget. But at last it was finally over... and yesterday I asked him to go to Mall of Asia (yah, it's been our favorite mall so far) We ate dinner at Max's and we opted to watch a movie but we don't like the current showing so we just stroll around.

And there we saw the store of The world of Feng shui, and they are on sale. My eyes are really twinkling on every sale store thinking i might get a huge discount. I asked hubby we should go inside. The store really looks nice and colorful, and all items is on sale for 50% discount! But you know, lucky charms and display are really expensive but still, i looked on. Then suddenly, i asked the staff if they have a pomegranate flower ( that's a fertility flower i learned from watching 3 dads and 1 mom, a korean drama ...hehehe) but he said, its out of stock. So the flower is somewhat existing. But he offered me another fertility boosting lucky fruit. A grape tree... and he lead me to one side and let me read the description of how grapes can really help one soul. The price is quite reasonable so i bought it.

Hubby saw the display of the snow globes and i know he really likes it in our display so he choose to buy the princesses snow globe. And its beautiful. To my surprised, the staff put our items on a white basin and let me wish on it, i asked him whats that for? and he said many are looking and touching the products that one might have a bad aura that can pass to the new owner and they should cleanse it before giving it to the one who bought it. So i wished (you all know what is it) and he do some chanting..he have a small stick that he circled around the basin creating a deafening sound and tap the basin 3 times ( and it sound like a gong). He did that 2 times and he asked me to be the one to put the items in its boxes. I even joked the staff if they can put hubby inside the basin coz many are touching my hubby one can have bring a bad aura on us (lol!) They really have interesting items to buy and i hope i can still bought some while they are on sale.

Here are the items i bought and they are really nice and cute.
the princesses snow globe (its musical)


and the grapes tree (wish my wish came true.. crossed finger =)



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: