Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Sick Again

September is not a good month for me. I've been down with ear infection last 2 weeks and now I have a fever, flu and sore throat :( Yesterday, I woke up complaining to my hubby with a body ache. I thought it was just another simple ache and i take paracetamol but hours later, I knew something is not right. But i have an appointment with the doctor and the whole family suddenly drops by to send us in the hospital before they go malling. After the check-ups, we went to mall of asia to buy the medicines, but i'm already chilling and having a super headache. Still, we went to do the groceries and stroll on some stores. But my body really can't go on further and have to asked them that we need to go home. And so, the thermometer reads 39.1 and I'm so hot.

Right now, i still have fever and headache and feel like throwing up because of my sore throat. Blame it to the hot-cold weather and the not so good environment we experienced in our work place. I hate being sick :( I hope i'll be better by tomorrow but i already gave the notice to my boss and my back up just in case i still have a fever. But hubby told me that i still need to rest. And i think he's right.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: