Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Sick Leave

My hubby was kind enough to leave his WeRoam and let me try the connection here in our house for its been ages since we got a connection as if were living in a remote area. I was about to get up when my alarm rings at 6:15am, but my right ear hurts. That time, i text my superior that i'm not going to work. I surely can't move with this, i need to do lots of things when i'm in the office and the doctor said i need to drop some otic solution for 3-4 times a day and a hot compress and i can't do that in our area. Yesterday, when i'm about to leave the office, my ear was really hurting and throbbing and when i reached home, i immediately laid down to bed, do the hot compress and dropped some solution. Hay, i hate being sick. And the not so good working environment in the office, as if we are in a heater, ( the AC is not yet installed) added to my problems. How can you ever work with that?

I'm so lucky that i got a connections now and here i am.. blogging all the way.. hehehe.. i do hope my ears are okey by tomorrow, i got tons of loads to finish =(


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: