Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Three Dads, One Mom


And so, I'm into watching Kdrama in You Tube again... I've been so addicted in watching Kseries when Save the Last Dance was shown in Channel 2 way back i think year 2005, which stars Eugene and Ji Sung and their soundtrack is so good I once used to play it again and again in my office PC. From then on, I watched many Kdrama series and ventures to Taiwan series when It Started with A kiss became a hit here in the Phils. Even my hubby was hooked and he's with me when doing the marathon-- watching the whole episode till the wee hours of the morning during weekends. I even gained friends online exchanging pictures and infos of our favorites actress and actors. And take a leave from work to greet Lee Dong Wook of My Girl series at the Manila Int'l Airport when a friend gave me a special access to the VIP lounge where LDW stayed. I don't know but i suddenly stopped and became hooked at PBB (Pinoy Big Brother) and that change a lot. I still watched KDrama series but only those shown in the television. And now, I'm currently watching in You Tube --Three Dads, One Mom which also stars Eugene (my fave Korean Actress) and the ever cute Jo Hyun Jae (stars of Only You shown also here in the Phils). Since the series was shown here so late in the evening, i was already sleeping before it starts, i opted to watch in the net complete with the english subs.

So here's the details of the series.
  • Title: 아빠셋 엄마하나 / One Mom and Three Dads
  • Also known as: Three Dads and a Mother
  • Genre: Romance
  • Episodes: 16
  • Broadcast network: KBS2
  • Broadcast period: 2008-Apr-02 to 2008-May-22
  • Air time: Wednesday & Thursdays 21:55 (9:55 Korean time)

Synopsis

Song Na Young and her husband, Jung Sung Min, desperately want a child but her husband is unable to get her pregnant. Her husband's friends decide to help them. But Na Young suddenly loses her husband in an accident and she gives birth to her daughter but does not know which of her husband's friends fathered her child. The father of Na Young's child can either be Han Soo Hyun, Choi Kwang Hee, or Hwang Kyung Tae.

Cast

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: