Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Affordable Eyeglasses

We wanted to buy new eyeglasses. Since my husband’s last eye check-up he really wanted to have one to correct his visions. And me, I have my eyeglasses with me for two years, so before my eyes become blurry and will start to affect my work, I need to have a new one. And he wanted to have a quality eyeglass but not that expensive. He really doesn’t want to spend much for an eyeglass.

Then my friends told me I could even buy a stylish prescription glasses for as low as $8. So good thing I learned about ZenniOptical.com that sells not just stylish but quality eyeglasses that really fits to your budget. Not only that, you can choose from their wide variety of frames - with single vision lens, sunsensor (potochromic) lens, tinted sunglasses lens or even bifocal lens and progressive lens. From what I read in this article from Chicago Tribune, I know I found the answer to our eyeglass problem that can match our style and will save us a lot of money. My hubby asked me how come this eyeglass could be that affordable. It is because they sell directly their manufactured frames without any advertising or middlemen’s costs. And that finally gives hubby a thumbs up sign.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: