Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Annoying

I tried to be mum about it ..... reading their comments, those out of this world comments, not even related to the post .....maybe I'm not used in reading comments like that, or maybe because they are up to something (price?) You'll be the judge. I will just observe if they will be the same in commenting after few days.

But now, I can't even find a heart to read their comments. Please bear with me. I really just can't believe it or maybe I'm really new to blogging that these are just petty things in the blogging world but I will never do that.... It's flooding... and It's annoying.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 shared their thoughts:

MiLeT said...

iritating! hahaha..nicheck ko kung ano ung ibig mong sabhin at napagtanto ko kung ano un. hahaha. pasaway!

Anonymous said...

Hayyy!!! parang alam ko atang sinasabi mo sis! Kaya pla bigla kna lang nwala.. huhuuh .,. me too I hate it!

Pero bahala na... hayy...

Mye said...

eds & milet - naloka lang ako.. as in nawindang! hehehe, pero yaan mo nalang, lilipas din yan.. =)