Powered by Blogger.
RSS

In Action

My sister sent me the photos of Vince at his school. And i can't believe my eyes that my nephew is already that big boy! He's 6 years old but his ways and acts like he's older than his real age. Though i know, Vince can throw his most outrageous tantrums but he's tolerable when reprimanded. My sister told me that she is happy that Vince is doing good in his school. Paying that big amount of tuition fees and miscellaneous and buying Vince own books really gives my sister a headache - but knowing that her son are making his own identity at their school can make a big difference. She told me in the phone yesterday that Vince make it at their Math Quiz competition after he top the elimination rounds. I'm so happy for him. And may he always be like that.


Here's some of Vince cute pictures at school.



Vince at school (when he was about to enter their classroom)


and during their first mass of the school year (they should wear that, the sisters are so strict with dress code)

Hehehe.. he is camera shy, being one of the favorites, Vince will read the First Reading.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 shared their thoughts:

Cielo said...

kids grow so fast, the next thing we will know they are even bigger than us.

Mye said...

yap sis, they grow taller and smarter that us.. hay.. =)