Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Pre-Christmas gift

As we passed through the Pangasinan roads, we stopped on a line of stores full of different Christmas decors.My mom immediately asked us to stop and check the displays. As i looked around the area, I noticed one cute decor that may fit hanging to our old house in Pasay. Mom liked it too, and I bargain to the lowest possible price to the owner (good thing I got those traits to my mom, lol!) and he gave it to me with a whooping P600 off! So i got the item and it will surely look lovely and bright and colorful to our terrace once Mom lighted up this Christmas lantern. She really appreciate our early gift and I'm really happy that she's happy.


with hubby as the model (hahaha!)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: