Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Weekend Stories

Now that were finally home from a series of mall tour with my hubby on the lead, I feel that I never been tired as what I’m feeling right now. My feet are aching, my head is aching and my body is aching. Plus maybe I’ll be having my period that I feel really edgy.
I always thought that staying in my parents’ house in Laguna would mean relaxation but when mall hopping comes next, it’s a different story. But I really enjoyed it; my 4 day vacation is really worth it.

My rich neighbor invited us to take a dip in their unused swimming pool rather than we go and swim at the club house. And we take that opportunity and in the middle of the searing heat, we jump at the cold water of the pool.
My father has a new hobby, his mynah bird; and he was so fascinated by it that he never forgets to teach the talking bird a few words every morning.
hubby and my eldest sister in our neighbors pool

father and his mynah bird


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: