Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Weekend Treats

Hubby wanted to stroll at the mall again.... I knew it. When I read his text message that he's so toxic at work because of their client's audit, I know the next message is that he wants to go out and unwind. And then his message sent to me reads: "MOA! MOA! Luv u!" all I can do was to smile.


We just stroll around the place last night. We went to Watson’s and have some of his vitamins and my medications and looking for something we would like to buy -- in short, impulse purchases (lo!) We move around places to places until we looked at each other and we both exclaimed: "Kain na tayo!"(Let’s eat!) Hay, we both agreed that we should eat dinner in a place where we never been through. And the place is Tokyo Cafe. I used to watch people come and go to this place and their crepes display looks yummy. Maybe their food really tastes good.


Hubby orders burger and shrimp platter, carbonara, Oreo milk shake and we bring along the chocolate slice we bought in a cake stall. And to think I really wanted to diet. Tsk, tsk =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: