Powered by Blogger.
RSS

What's Cookin'?

Staying here in my mom’s house in Laguna gives us a refreshing breather to the dust, smoke and dirt of living in a busy city. I always dream of having our own house here in my mom’s place, but I guess we need to save a lot to be able to have one of those houses here.

Mom accompanied me in the market this morning though her knees are hurting badly due to rheumatism. But strong as she is, even the worst rheumatism she had before never stopped her from going anywhere she likes. I joked as we walked slowly inside the wet market --that she walks likes a penguin (loll!) I let her choose the menu for our lunch. She chooses yellow fin tuna, pork liempo, some veggies and guess what, a see weeds! But it’s her choice, so I just pay for it and we headed home to cook.

Here’s the final viand for the lunch, and it’s really a yummy treats =)


grilled yellow-fin tuna

the yummy soy dip

the pork liempo is now a pork sinigang (mom's expertise)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 shared their thoughts:

KCee said...

Hi Mye!

Your post got me really hungry! LOL

Btw, I've already moved to a new domain. Please update my link to www.barefootedme.com.

Hope you can also add my new blog 'In My Red Heels'- www.kcee.info to your blogroll. I've already linked you up there.

Thanks and happy weekend!