Powered by Blogger.
RSS

What's keeping me busy?

It's been a busy week... and posting just came in between to keep me sane, and i've got an ample time to check on my blog friends posts and this is the only time i've got because my whole day is packed with work loads! = (


Why busy? Finally, our boss gave in to my request that they should find someone to replace me in my current position. Now, I'm taking one step at the time teaching my supposed to be replacement before i begin my new journey on a not-so-similar job i had before, but the happy thing is, i'm still be in the same account. With this, i should have less pressure job so i can rest and move forward towards our (me and hubby) goal before the year ends.

Happy TGIF and enjoy your weekend everyone! =)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: