Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Surprise!!


Yes, i was awed, a bit shocked and indeed surprised when hubby approached me carrying something on his hand. And he smiled at me and said he is going to buy these books. When I take a look at it, it is the entire Twilight Saga of Stephenie Meyer! To think I am planning to buy these books when i have our bonus next month. Really, hubby can read my mind. He knew that I love to buy that thing once i kept on looking at it every time we go on that place, and he remembers it. I know I said to him that i hate surprises but these books are one thing that i thank him for over and over last night.


For the past years that I completed the books of Harry Potter, he made an early reservation to any branch of National Bookstore for me to first read the books just like the others. And now, I have new books to indulge with that once I read it, I'll never stop till me eyes hurt. He said to me that it's my Christmas gift, and yes, I will settle with it.


Happy Sunday, friends! =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 shared their thoughts:

MiLeT said...

next month pa bonus nyo? isdi malamang next sat. bumili din ako nya isang set sa powerbooks. nxt week idedeliver. pagkatapos ng HP, twilight naman.

shucks may richwell sale na naman. ang layo nyo na. ako baka pagdating na ni joseph para may taga karga sa malikot na bata. hahaha.

Len said...

wow mye! good for you u have the real books.. hanggang ebook lang kasi ako..heheh :)

Pau-pau said...

Hi sis! Nice naman your books! Swerte naman mo kay hubby mo, may advance christmas gift na agad :)