Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Hot! Hot!

Summer means fun. Vacations, out of town trips and picnics are the best in this season and a cold halo-halo and ice cream. Whew! Soft drinks and iced tea are definitely in too! My young cousin decided to spend her school vacation here and it’s been 9 years since she last visited Manila from our province in Ilocos where her family lives. I really hope she can explore the whole town before her vacation ends.



my cousin Bebang (right) with Mico and Reine


Her first pit stop is of course, Mall of Asia. After we watched the 7PM fireworks, we stroll around again and find our feet aching before we thought that it's time to go home. Good thing we are just 10 minutes away from the mall and had a good therapeutic massage from our favorite local healer “hilot”. My bones and muscles were now relax =) I love to do it once a month and it really feels good!


I’m excited with the planned family outing next month. I hope to enjoy this summer more :)






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: