Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Happy 2nd Month Nathan!



I heard Nathan quitely moving in his crib when I entered our room after taking a bath this morning. I know he’s awake then I picked him up and then he started smiling. What an angel in an early hour of the morning! I greeted him happy 2nd month and he answered with a happy “Oh” he was starting to baby talk and we are all excited to hear his cute voice. I told him that daddy will buy his cake later.

When I put him back to his crib he started smiling again and I can’t help but to take a lot of pictures and a video of him. Maybe he can feel that there’s an occasion and he’s the celebrator :)



I thank God for Nathan. He’s a healthy and bubbly boy. And may he always be like that as he grows. Happy 2nd month, Carl Nathan! :)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: