Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Choco Truffles

He first tasted this chocolate when a friend of mine gave choco truffles as a gift to our group supporting Ann Li. He liked the taste and surprised me by buying a 30-pcs per box of these yummy chocolates that sometimes taste like a cocoa instead of the usual chocolates you can buy at any other store. It’s quite expensive so I’m not in favor of buying these mini truffles but knowing hubby, price is never a question if he really wants to buy it and if he really wants to have it.

I want to keep in mind that I really gained a lot over the holidays and I need to focus on my diet. But how can you resist it when your husband kept on giving you these mouth watering chocolates?
Even my pet Chase wants to taste it! ha-ha!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: